1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to women

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musiclvr, Aug 5, 2013.

1. musiclvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I was in a relationship with a man when I came out to him and told him that I was Bi-sexual. Now that we are broken up I am excited about exploring my feelings for women. The thing is, I don't know how to go about talking to women. I am flirtatious, but when it comes to actually pursuing a woman I get scared. The main thing is, I don't know if they like women too, and I am afraid that they will freak out. I guess I'm just not that comfortable in my own skin yet. I am 20, and I just want to live my life and be happy and not be afraid to talk to girls I am interested in.

2. Nick07

I dare to guess flirtation works just the same :slight_smile:
    What about starting with friendship and getting to know the girl better? Maybe the flirtation will become easier and it will also lower the chance that you will be hurt by rejection.

3. musiclvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks, that makes sense... I feel like I'm just over thinking things because it's new. At least I would make a new friend even if it didn't work out. But I can't just ask the girl if she is bi, lesbian, ect. How do I know I'm not making a fool out of myself?