1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother acting strange?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeHas, Aug 5, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone! So about a year ago I told my mom I was bi, and she said it was a phase and to just ignore it for a while and it should go away. Well, recently it's been coming back and now I know I'm not bi, I'm gay! xD Just wanted to say that for this next part.
    My mom, sister, and my sisters boyfriend were in the car coming home one day and the radio starts playing Macklemore's "Same Love". Because that is my favorite song and it has a lot of meaning to me, I looked over at my mom and her face kinda just went straight it seemed. She then turned the radio down to the point we can't hear it and tried to just talk to us about our day. It seemed like she was avoiding it or something... Do you know if she could be acting strange for a reason?

2. TacoswithJuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It might be her opinion of lgbtq people, or it reminded her of when you told her, it seems like it was making her uncomfortable. You could ask her if you are comfortable or just ignore it. Confusing isn't it :slight_smile: