1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I in a relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by koala, Aug 6, 2013.

1. koala

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm having this weird, kind of, relationship. We make out and have sex occasionally.. only when we're drunk. First, it was just drunken fun as (girl) friends but then we talked and figured out we both have feelings for each other. That's how this "relationship" began. Now we hug and kiss good-bye and... basically that's all. We hang out all the time, but it feels like it's just as best friends. Few days ago, I tried to talk to her about our stage, but she didn't sound so sure about us. She says she likes me and there's no one else she wants then act totally opposite. :-/ So... I'm kinda giving up and trying to stay as a friend which is really hurtful. I still like her a lot, but i don't wanna be so desperate and push her into this "relationship".. Should I just be honest with her? Or.. just see where it goes? She's a kind of person who doesn't show her true mind unless she's drunk and it makes me confused.... She shows me she likes me ONLY when she's drunk... not sure if I should believe that or not. :grin:DDDD

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How long has this been going on? I think the best thing is to be honest and try and talk to her. Just because you talk about it doesn't mean you will be pushing her into the relationship, tell her it doesn't matter how she feels or what she chooses you would just like to know.