1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this be weird?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by josh9623, Aug 7, 2013.

1. josh9623

so, for some reason I just randomly thought about one of my friends who I haven't seen or heard from since i was like 10. I looked him up on facebook and I am going to friend request him but the part that is kinda weird is that I highly doubt he has any idea that i'm gay, and when I was 8 (just before i was taught "how much of a sin it is") I honestly wanted to marry him. so, would it be weird to tell him any of this?

2. bluesky

honestly yes that is kind of weird. you haven't talked to him in awhile and going to friend request him and tell him that you wanted to marry him? that's odd. maybe catch up to him and develop a friendship before you say anything like that. beside why do you want to tell him that? is there a reason?

3. LD579

I'd say that it would be weird, by most people's standards, unfortunately. You two are likely quite, quite different now. It wouldn't hurt to try to reconnect, perhaps, though.