1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Her So Much...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KingdomKeyDK, Aug 9, 2013.

1. KingdomKeyDK

So today my mother crossed the line. Usually in the mornings I take my time getting ready, but today I guess we were on the late side and so I was being rushed. I don't rush, so I continually take my time. Well I was doing my hair and my mother comes in screaming at me. Then when I'm trying to go faster, she comes up and takes a swing at me, and a gut shot at that. I was standing next to the bathtub, so I fell over the side into it. When I got up, she was still yelling at me.

Later on a developed a giant bump on my head and about 10 scratches over numerous parts of my body. I was so angry. This was the last straw. She had tried to hit me before, but not like that. When we got into the car, she kept saying how sorry she was, but I can't help feeling that she didn't mean it. I have to drive 30 minutes to get to my bus, so she just like became happy again after she have me a hug, almost like nothing happened.

I know think back to it and remember telling my parents I was bisexual, and they didn't believe me. It's very possible that wasn't the reason, but could it have been more than the reason why I was being "slow"? I just have hated her for the past 3 years. She told me that she hates homosexuals, bisexuals, etc. when something "nasty", or gay, comes onto the television, she goes on a rant about why it's wrong. Could she have tried to hit me because she doesn't want me like this, or am I just really angry?

2. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm...that's not a really good situation. As far as I am concerned and punch thrown or any threat of violence is unacceptable. What your mother did is unacceptable and so terribly wrong on so many levels.

I think you should perhaps talk to a school counsellor or someone neutral to your situation.

Keep yourself safe please.

3. KingdomKeyDK

I've tried to talk to people, but how can I talk to a Catholic school counselor? I also have a reputation at school for being a valedictorian. Being the one who got the highest GPA scholarship to this school, I have a reputation to uphold. The only person I can talk to is my best friend.

4. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry if my advice seemed out of place, I was not aware of your situation. Makes it even tougher.

Just do whatever you can to keep safe :wink:

Hate is a powerful emotion, so be carful with that as well.

5. AyaLou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    After reading that you can't go to school counsellors, could I suggest going to an online one? I'm sure there are chat rooms for American citizens, if not you could always try childline but I'm not sure if they reach out to America. Just do a search. What your mother did really is wrong, even if she apologised.

Please keep yourself safe and if anything happens again be sure to tell someone in an authoritative position.