1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay crush on my teacher?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rasengan, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Rasengan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys! Hows everyone doing? I'm new to the site and was interested in joining a community where i would be comfortable talking about these kind of things so here it goes. I'm 15 years old and i'm not sure if i'm gay or bisexual. I haven't really been able to tell. Mostly into guys though so ill just call myself gay to makes things easier. Anyway i just recently started high school a few days ago. (I should be a sophomore but got held back a long time ago) Anyhow nobody in the entire world knows about me being gay. I haven't told friends,family,etc. so I've been dealing with all this stuff on my own and i'm trying to figure things out. So first period i have a speech and debate class, i'm not big into it but it was the only class left open so why not right? I walked in the room and found a seat in the back and sat down. I glanced up and this young attractive looking male teacher walked into the room. My heart started to beat really fast and i felt something i haven't ever felt before i just can describe the feeling it was crazy. I just stared at him the whole time when he was talking. I literally couldn't even think straight. I want nothing more then to be around him and talk to him but in the back of my mind i know we will never have anything. I'ts wrong, illegal, etc. I barley know this guy but yet for some reason i just find myself extremely attracted to him. I wish he noticed me or looked me in the eye just once. I find myself doing things to get his attention and i know its only going to make things worse trying to get close to him....but i just cant help it. It hurts. I cant describe the exact feeling i just don't know what to do. This is wrong and i shouldnt be feeling this way about him. I'm going crazy i even told myself last night i hated me for being gay. I'm just so confused guys. Any advice or help?

2. Nick07

Enjoy it :slight_smile:

No, honestly. You know that nothing can and will happen. Accept it and enjoy being in this type of love, it won't last ages. If you can't enjoy it, you will have to force yourself out of it.

3. LD579

Teacher crushes are incredibly common. It may not hurt to transfer classes, to be honest, if it's affecting your performance in those classes. Don't hate yourself over this, though! Many, including myself, have had teacher crushes, but it's important to realize that they won't lead to anything for many ethical reasons, among many other reasons.

4. biggayguy

I actually did better in a class when I had a crush on the teacher. I tried to impress them as a serious student. Try to get him to notice you by doing well in the class.

5. Bananacakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My best friend had(and still does) the same problem you do. She was OBSESSED with our bio teacher. LIKE OBSESSED! And she tried harder in the class because of it. She really wanted to impress her. Anyway, if you feel uncomfortable, I would just ask to switch or something. A great way to impress a teacher (coming from a teacher's pet!) is to participate in their class. Even if you think it is the most boring subject in the whole wide world. Just raise your hand and immerse yourself in his class. That's what I do and all my teachers love me.

Good luck
    J

6. Hrantou

Don't feel weird about it. Every one has a teacher crush at one point in their lives. Like nick said, enjoy it. Its kinda nice getting taught by a cute teacher :lol:

But if it affects your schoolwork or makes it hard to be in that class, don't hesitate to transfer. Eye candy isn't bad, but he's a teacher. My advice: Admire from afar.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha. I had one of these in college. You know ... one of those "my type" things, and the girls in the class I spoke with made similar comments and, as I bit my lip listening to them talk, they confirmed I had good taste.

It had the opposite effect on my grades. I only remember that one really attractive professor among the ones I had in college.

8. Rasengan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So guys! This morning i was walking into his classroom and as i was walking in he walked out to get something and he grabbed my shoulder for a brief moment. My face turned bright red and i turned around as he passed me then he asked if something was wrong because my face was so red! I was so nervous! Anyway that was the highlight of my week =D

9. Iceman110295

lol i love when the teacher you like put there hands on you and dont worried about being most guy in your class feel the same thing lol

10. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I am no stranger to teacher crushes! During grade school and college courses I had crushes on my teachers almost every year! It helped me do better in school. In fact, I'm still trying to get over a crush I have on my DAUGHTER'S kindergarten teacher from last year. I don't know what it is, there is just something about teachers that I find irresistible!

11. JenniferM

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know exactly what you are feeling but ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ACT ON IT! There is a specific code the teachers go by that CLEARLY states no dating students. Trust me I fell hard for a young teacher at my school, hung out with her, and she went through my Facebook and immediately assumed EVERYTHING I posted was about her. She went from being nice to me and making me feel special, to hating me and thinking I was stalking her because 1. I live three miles from her 2. I posted lyrics to an amazing song called Ghost by Parachute. Now she hates me and I cant even walk down the hall her room is in to get to another class. I was told if I do anything towards her even if it was to say I'm sorry, I woukd get suspended from school, and she would put a restraining order on me. Trust me. That kind of heartbreak made me want to die. I now fear the same reaction to any crushes I have now. :bang: