1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my friend like me back? (written on DSi, excuse errors)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tori2e, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Tori2e

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :icon_redfRecently, me and a friend that I've had a crush on for almost a year now had a sleepover. It started out just as any other, until she wanted to play some horror jumpscare games on my laptop with the lights turned off. Me, being the scaredycat wimp that I am, would jump nonstop throughout the games and I would hide behind her and cling to her shoulder whenever something freaked me out, which was most of the time. Eventually, whenever my head was on her shoulder, she would tilt hers down on top of mine and almost literally begin cuddling me while still playing the game. Once we had quit the games for the night, she decided that it would be fun to keep the lights off and scare me half to death in the dark because she looks insanely scary in the dark from a distance.... but anyways, we got to the point where she was lying out on my bed next to me, and she suddenly turned her body towards me and nuzzled closer and put her arm around my waist. Suprised, and blushing like an idiot, I sat for a moment completely unsure what to do until she reached out and put my arm over her, and we laid like that for a while. I have never told her that I liked her before, and I had no clue what had brought this on, but it was the first time I had ever been so close to another human being before, so I just laid in blissful hapiness with her in my arms. After about 7-8 minutes, we both sat up, and she wanted to play another computer game. However, we didn't get much farther than the starting screen because she suddenly pulled me into a very tight hug, and I believe that she tried to kiss me. She had done the 'chin lift' move thing and she had brought my lips nearly centimeters from hers, but then I got extremely scared that if we kissed, we wouldn't be friends anymore, and it would turn into such an awkward relationship..... now, she wont even talk about that night, but I'm crushing on her harder than ever before..... she said she was just bored, but maybe..... Someone please help me... ;_;

2. LD579

A first step to take may be to come out to her, and to gauge her attitude and reaction to you being bisexual. It's possible she likes you, but people can be confusing. Do you think she'd be acceptive of you if you told her that you were bisexual? How about if you told her you liked her, but she turned out to not like you back? Would that greatly affect your friendship, you think?