1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mind telling me to have a boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Aug 11, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea the title says it...
    During the past days (until now) my mind is trying to tell me that I need to have a boyfriend for experience?
    But how can I get a boyfriend at my very young age?! @___@
    I don't know anything about gay dating yet :/

Any tips or advice?

2. Jameson

Well, it's gonna be a long road. Try to get someone you like/have a crush on, and try to get to know them. Chances are they're straight, or they're not looking for a relationship.
    So be careful I guess and know who and when to trust with your confidence and emotions.

3. ron IL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    love sucks at this age but dont worry it gets better lol

4. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Check yourself young man, which head are you really thinking with here?

Experience in what, exactly? Bed or matters of the heart?

If its bedroom experience, you can wait - life is fast- very fast - I know to you that right now 18 or so is a long way away, but looking back it will look like two seconds. There is no race to wrack up sex experience. Do save yourself if at all possible for a good guy, someone who you care deeply about. It is really worth it.

If you are hoping to fill some empty spot in your heart - well let nature take her course. Matters of the heart can't be forced, love is an uncontrollable, often volatile thing. People don't plan out love, don't organize it to a schedule or a clock, we 'fall in love'.

And as the phrase alludes, falling in love is much like falling off a bridge - once you start you are as helpless to love as you are to gravity on the way to the river below - and incidentally when the falling in love of love ends, its often as jarring and earth shattering as hitting the ground is.

Some day a nice guy will show interest in you, and you will experience love. It is bound to happen - almost as certain as that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Your mind may be telling you to have a BF, but are you really ready for that huge of a step? I don't think so. If you were ready a BF would magically appear in your life.

Love is fickle, love is fantastic and love hurts - but usually hurts so good we want more. That may make you a wee bit more desperate to find it... Trust me, once the insanity of love sets in, and once you get that first heartbreak under your belt, you will wish that you never pursued love on any level.... Yeah it hurts that good.

5. JoshuaLovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey buddy, I've been where you've been. I went through all of high school thinking that way. I only dated girls, which they were all fun and I don't regret that. But I do remember thinking how I wish I could date some guys too. There were several attractive guys that I wanted to ask out but I couldn't or didn't because I didn't want to be outed. Your out status says that you're out to your class so maybe it wouldn't be as hard for you. But just dating in general, man at your age what matters most is friends. I know that school kids are going to date, and that's cool, but don't put a lot of stock into it. Your heart is going to tell you a lot of things over the next four years. Just remember that high school is a time for friends and having fun, and maybe some book work too ; ) If you do get a boyfriend that's cool, but if you don't oh well. You're going to have so many memories from the times you spent with friends that you won't regret not having had one in high school. I can promise you that : ) Just have fun buddy : )

6. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I accidentally got a bed experience already with a man .__.
    and I want an intimate relationship where heart matters a lot.

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2013 at 08:39 PM ----------

Same here... I got 3 gf's during my highschool life and those 3 were helped me identified myself as bisexual... I think these things are just thoughts running through my mind... I guess I just need to focus more on studying I'm going to college soon which is the hard part of education they said. D: