1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends with benifits...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dd1, Aug 11, 2013.

1. dd1

dd1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When out the other day, an arrangement for a something that is 'not a one night stand' and not a 'relationship' but something in the middle.

Basically it was a great night.

But the question is this,

When can I call them again?
    Or should I wait until we see each other, this will probably be work?

2. June Cleaver

Keep things the same as before sex. Or did you meet the same day. My last FWB went home with a huge smile on his face the first and every time, but the next time I saw him he was a bit worried as it always is with the straight ones after their first Trans-woman. Anyway I treated the friendship the same and he was shocked I did not change or talk about it. His code to let me know he wanted sex was "Let's watch a movie" and I knew he wanted to play. So I kept it up until Mike became mine, my FWB is still the most perfect bodied man I have ever seen in real life, much less 10 years younger than me. He was at the end of a LTR and she a Cis-woman of course, was no longer putting out. So I did with pleasure, as she must have been crazy to let such a perfect man go. He wanted me to be his and lock me in, but as it had been all those years of waiting, Mike had my heart, but he sure gave me a great time while I waited. So FWB can be a great thing, but every time I have done it the guys always want to lock me in as their GF fairly quickly. I mean not one was able to keep it as just sex between friends as they always fall in love with me, maybe you will be more lucky! June