1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is superstition... In my love life.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sunshine Cries, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Sunshine Cries

Disclaimer: As a palm reader/hobby herbalist/generally odd person regarding things referred to as supernatural, I tend to believe this shizz. Not into that, whatsoever? This is your chance to exit this thread.

So, for a few months, I have been 'dating' this girl (It's complex, but we behave as though we are in a relationship), and a few things happened: For one, I found out the entire story on the UK legalizing same-sex marriage and parenting, so conversation started about getting married and having kids; and I stared intently at her hands for the first time.

As a palm reader, I have learned that if your palms match with someone's, they're your soulmate. I'm lucky enough to have discovered mine so young, and that I'm dating them. I believe in fate, too, so I'm thinking the obvious. However, I have a family who refuses to acknowledge my sexuality, a pseudo-girlfriend who isn't out yet and can't tell her family either, and I'm broke as hell so I have no way of getting to England unless I get into school there.

So I need advice: What's a good way to come out AGAIN, with a significant other, to my parents? Is there any way I can help my girlfriend come out? And are there any scholarships/awards for artists/musicians/writers that I can apply for that'll help me get to England for college?

Thank you, so much.

~Sunshine