1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Iceman110295, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Iceman110295

should i give up on the relationship thing because its hard to find a dude when your not even out so can someone please help with with this problem?

2. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you turn 18, (at least that's the age limit here), you can download a gay meeting app like ****** or Romeo (or whatever is more widely used where you live), and you can state that you seek discretion and that you are not looking for sex dates but rather for a relationship. You are too young to start giving up on stuff, and I'm not telling this as an old guy, I'm only 2 years older than you. These apps find gay dudes who are closest to you, in your town/city for example, and let you anonymously communicate with them, I'm sure you'll find someone you can trust enough and start exploring your sexuality with them.

3. Iceman110295

thx man i really need that 3 more month until im 18 and i will start exploring your sexuality and again thx

#3 Iceman110295, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013