1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay, i like my friend, is he gay ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lovehatelive, Aug 12, 2013.

1. lovehatelive

Okay, I'm gay, I like my friend, he is really nice and he is very goodlooking !!
    At first I knew it was never going to work, it wasjust me having a childish crush but now it feels like he is dropping clues to tell me he is gay, it's so weird, we do wrestle (for fun), a few days ago he had me pinned to the ground and he moved in for a kiss, I can't say I was complaining but then he stopped, and last time we wrestled he got into so very awkward positions.
    He is very playful, he 'acts' comfotable with his sexuality he isn't afraid to be seen as gay because he 'knows' he is straight but he was a bit overlly playful with me the once, he felt me up, it started off with him just messing around, but then it suddenly got serious, yesterday, he was getting ready I was in his house watching tv in his room waiting for him, I was lying on his bed, he comes in and lies with me in his underwear, omg I was not complaining, I did something really stupid, I moved for a cuddly kind of thing and after I put my hands on him I was about to take them off but he grabbed the hand I had on his leg and moved it to down his boxers :confused: then he moved the other hand on to his chest, this lasted for a while until I moved my hand from his chest then he grabbed the hand in his boxers and removed it, he gave me a wink and got dressed infront of me, then all day he talks about girls, is he gay ?? I'm not sure should I ask, he knows I'm gay !

2. ryanalexander61

So your friend knows you are gay. Do you feel he is playing around to "mess" with you or do actually think he would like to experiment a little?

How serious do you like him? Is it sort of a playful crush or do you feel that it is more serious than that? If it is serious, then you might want to just ask him to stop doing those things as it is leading you on. You don't want to ruin a friendship for the sake of just messing around a little. If things get serious on one side and not the other (i.e. you really start to like him) you could hurt your friendship or worse ruin it.

If you have a little crush, there is no problem with letting things play out and seeing where it goes :slight_smile:

Also, how old are you if you don't mind me asking and how old is your friend? It seems like if you are younger, (say pre 18) your friend could just be exploring, messing around, having fun.

Just remember, no one here or anywhere can tell you if your friend is gay, only he can.

3. Iceman110295

i Really dont have much to say he sum it all up but i do want to say is i had friend just like yours we play around allot i always knew he might be gay or bi or just curious so while we were playing around i kind of grab his down low area and let just say me and him had a nice sleep over:kiss: but what im saying things can happen