1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do :s

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jakey945, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Jakey945

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Basically there is this guy I met about 3 weeks ago. He is supposedly "straight", but I get this sorta vibe from him that tells me he isn't. Anyway, we met and got along really well so the day after I added him on FB. Point is, the guy has been IM'ing me every single day. We have literally chatted an average of 4 hours on a daily basis (he always starts the conversations). I don't even talk to my best friend that much so that coming from a guy I recently met isn't really normal for me. I would just like to know what you guys' input is on this.

2. Rasengan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its hard to say at this point. Do you like him? Maybe you should wait a while longer and see if anything changes with his behavior. He could be Bi Curious or something but its hard to make an accurate statement this early. If he is starting the conversations he has to have some sort of interest right? Good Luck

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should have some in person meetings. That way you can see his body language toward you (especially eye contact) and get a more complete picture. You might also become closer than you already are, if that's what you want.

Also, you might bring up a current event that's LGBTQ-related (like the Olympics in Russia, which has laws against "homosexual propaganda") and see what his opinion is.

4. Jakey945

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't even know what I want its all so confusing -_- and its even more annoying when I don't know what he wants. We study together and hes always inviting me over to study at his house but like really late at night and says that no problem I can spend the night. I always come up with an excuse not wanting to really go till I know what his intentions are. Anyway theres so much sexual ambiguity in our conversations. He definitely doesn't have any problem with homosexual people but that doesn't mean he's gay. Sometimes we have like awkward moments when we chat and it's always some sort of "gay" thing. I must really suck at this because its been a while and we still continue to talk almost daily and I haven't been able to figure him out. Anyway point is hes already a really good friend and I don't want to make anything weird by maybe making wrong assumptions.