1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend being confusing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by catboy, Aug 14, 2013.

1. catboy

Hey everyone! I am having some trouble with my boyfriend. We both didn't see each other for two weeks. On Sunday we saw each other. We made small talk and he let his hands wander a little. He told me we would talk over the week butt I have texted called and emailed him. He hasn't respondedto anything...any ideas what is going on? He seemed so affection and happy to see me on Sunday but now he won't talk to me.

2. Blu

Blu

I can't really say what might be happening because I don't know what type of person he is but maybe he's just little more busy then usual or something along those lines? Give it sometime and see how it plays out. I'm not saying don't call but I would limit the amount of times I try to contect him in a day with no response.

3. Wells

Wells Guest

Like Blu said he might be busy, occuppied or what not. Don't phone him loads and loads but perhaps twice/three times a day at most.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Three times a day!?

5. Mhin

He might be busy but at he should tell it at least. Try asking him if there is any problem that might cause him not to reply to any of your message

6. LuvMyIB

Why haven't you seen each other in two weeks? Are you out of school? I see that you are 15 years old by your profile. If he is your age than maybe something is going on at home with him beyond his control. Family may come first to him. It's hard to say not knowing the ins and outs to your situation. Give him some time, like everyone said he may be busy. Don't assume the worst until you have time to talk to him about it.

7. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    His parents might have taken his phone and keep him from the computer for some time because he did something to deserve that....

It might be that it has nothing to do with you.

DonĀ“t worry too much just yet.