1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice or something like that!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Asta98, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Asta98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, i'm a young girl that's craving to get into a relationship, long distant or not I don't care!
    I feel like I need to love someone the romantic way, but I don't know how to find girls/boys that are the same age as me. I recently lost my father to cancer and me and my mom live alone. I just need to get advice how I could possible find a person that can take me with my flaws that I can love and can love me back. Btw. I'm from Iceland.

P.s. sorry for bad English!

2. ItalianBlueEyes

I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom had cancer too... I can't imagine how devastating that must feel to lose a family member. :frowning2:

As to finding love: Boys- School, i suppose. Girls- I wish i knew!
    The classic advice here would probably be to join clubs, or get into theater, or sports, something you love doing or want to try out... it's an awesome way to meet friends, at the very least, who share interests!

We all tend to be harsher critics of our own flaws than we are of others'. The less you look, and the more you love yourself and do what you love, the sooner you'll find it.
    Remember... there's a whole world full of lonely people who would love to know you. hugs & good luck! :goodluck:

#2 ItalianBlueEyes, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  3. Asta98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, thanks and well do you want to chat? i'm feeling like really lonely right now! (not sexually just to make that clear)

#3 Asta98, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  4. ItalianBlueEyes

:slight_smile: Sure!! ... unfortunately, I haven't posted enough times to pm (i think?) i'll double check, but I'll message you when the site lets me!

5. LD579

For Private Messages, you'll need to become a Full Member before you can do so. You can read more here. For now, though, you can always wall message each other =)