1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please read: very confused about what happened

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by armywife050710, Aug 18, 2013.

1. armywife050710

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay I am 28 married but came to the realization that I am bi. This happened between me and this woman that I met at the gym before we moved. The woman is 41 and is also married. We've known each other for a year when this April I came to her saying I liked her as more than a friend. She accepted it and was cool with it. One time I went over the line and she told me she wasn't like that so I backed off. Fast forward to about 6 weeks ago and she messaged me saying she was thinking about me and her more than friends. We chatted on fb and texts. She told me she was comfortable to do this. Excited about what might happened. She wanted me to be her first bi sexual encounter. She even went as far as saying she would drive down here to ga and get us atoll or me go up there and her get us a room. We had phone sex Tuesday. I initiated it but told her she didn't have to but she said it was a good time to try since she's never double clicked her mouse before. She was getting into it. Talking about toys I didn't know they made. She liked it. Well Wednesday she told me she felt uncomfortable afterwards. I told her I was sorry and that my intention was not to make her uncomfortable. Well Thursday we didn't talk. Friday she blocked me on fb and we talked on the phone. She referenced herself to the gay governor that came out. Saying she can't come out because of her position in the community. She then told a story of her friend that dated guys in hs cuz it was normal but when she got into college found out she was into women but got married to a guy cuz it's normal. Her hubby got laid off and she said maybe if he was working maybe she could come out. She didn't want our relationship to be lie. Told her I was sorry and she said I had nothing to be sorry for. That was the last time I spoke to her. It's been about 6 weeks or so. More or less I guess. How can she drop me with no explanation? She said would call later and never did. I have string feelings for her. My hubby knows I am bi and accepts it. Please help me understand how she went from wanting me to dropping me like a hot potato? Thank you. It's been 10 years since I've been with a woman.

2. Gen

Gen

She is trying to block you out of her life because she fears what your interactions with her represent. She wants to be "normal", exactly like what her friend was trying to portray. I understand that this is clearly a difficult situation to be in, but it is probably best that you try your best to stay away from her as well. Going back and forth with her, trying to live this lie is only going to bring you heartache in the end, and it will be much easier to handle right now than later down the line.

3. armywife050710

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really need advice because the one thing i didnt want to lose which was the friendship, i did infact lose and I feel so bad.

---------- Post added 18th Aug 2013 at 03:33 PM ----------

Thank you Gen. I just dont understand how she could go from I want to try this out and all...and getting into it then just dropping me.