1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just kissing or?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by secretguyX, Aug 19, 2013.

1. secretguyX

So I have this bestfriend, A. We're really close. I happen to like her, a lot, and I have since January. I came out to her first in June. She completely thinks of me as a guy now. Anyways, she's known I've liked her since February and I've told her before "you're cute and i wish i could kiss you" but that's months ago.

Last night I slept over her house and we were cuddling, like usual. We also usually have like kissing fights such as kissing each others cheeks. But we were just laying there and our faces were really close and our lips were lightly touching. And she kissed me on the lips and i kissed her and then we kinda made out multiple times during the night. Not like intense making out, like just lightly cause I was scared to push it even though she likes when I'm dominant. And she seemed pretty into it, and was smiling, and half the time initiated it. And the last time she kissed me she was like "I have to go take a shower before work :frowning2:" and then she kissed me and wanted to continue but I was like "no shower xD". And during work and everything cause we work together she treated me normally and everything.

I can't stop thinking about this and I still feel her lips like they're on mine. She didn't like me before and had liked her ex. I don't know if she still likes him and I mean I don't know how she feels about me but I just really don't know what to do.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is kissing best friends at sleep overs a common thing now with teenagers? Where was this when I was growing up!

But seriously, if you did all that and neither of you were drunk or anything then your best bet is probably to ask her how she feels about it...