1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm conflicted

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musicgeek13, Aug 21, 2013.

1. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

So I met this girl online and we have tons in common and she's super cool. So we were just kinda chatting about random stuff, just being friendly but all of the sudden it turned serious and now we are apparently girlfriends. It all just kinda unraveled that way and I'm still trying to catch up. I guess I'm just wondering if I did the right thing by just going along with it. I like her. She's a cool person but I'm not sure if it'll turn into more. She already seems like she's more invested in this than me and I don't want to lead her on but at the same time I don't want to end it because I still haven't decided if I like her like that or not. I just don't know what to do!

2. LD579

Everything that you said right here could be said to her as well. Communication is key to any kind of healthy relationship, whether that's a romantic one, a friendship, or something in between or otherwise. For now, there shouldn't be anything wrong with letting her know that you think you should take it a bit more slowly. I wish you the best! =)

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    +1000

Yeah, you can say some of the stuff you said here, and maybe ask if you two could take it a bit slower and see what happens from there. I hope you find what you're looking for, whether it be a friendship or relationship. :grin: