1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your impression of this girl?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chickzak, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Chickzak

There's this girl I work at work. For simplicity sake, I'll call her Jen. She's so friendly, funny, talkative and so approachable. I've known her for about 6months and I think shes great. I like her as friends, I think we're both chatty at work and can imagine staying friends after we head of in different directions in some years time, though I have one concern about her.

She's married - which is okay by me but I dont understand her character. She got married very recently and has told me on she's happy. She got married to a guy she fell in love with and had known for 2years before committing, though her behavior at works makes me concerned.

Okay this is what I've noticed:
    - She's very affectionate towards guys. I know there's a line between friendliness and something moreso, but I genuinely think she crosses it. She'll tap them on their shoulders, laugh with them, spend ages talking to them (when we have deadlines or are under pressure to complete work), etc. She spends more time with guys than all her girl friends at work.

- She's also told me she doesnt drink. She doesnt go clubbing either and would only ever order soft drinks at a bar. Although she says she doesnt enjoy it (its not her scene) but she is always joking with the guys and enjoys spending time with them.

- She's the kind of girl that takes time to get her bearings, adapt to her environment, observe the people before she can fully open up. From what I've seen, she's quicker to open up to the guys than the girls. I know this from experience.

Ah, all my thoughts are scattered in this thread, but what do you think of her? I love her to bits, but I'm concerned for her. I dont if her behaviour comes across as flirty or she prefers the company of guys to girls.

How would I advice her to spend less time with the guys or act less affectionate towards them if she does like them?

Thanks! :kiss:

2. i honestly wouldnt even approach her about her attitude (if thats the right word) to these guys, you havent said how old she is but she could just be a big flirt or even just prefer guys company. i dont mean to be rude but i wouldnt get involved because it doesnt sound as if there is anything to get involved with or be concerned over.

why do you think she needs to spend less time with the guys? if thats an indirect way of saying you want t spend more time with her then let me her know ask her out for a coffee after work one time :slight_smile:

idk the way you worded this sounded a little like you were in love with her, idk thats just my impression though. i could be wrong. but her behaviour doesnt sound odd or anythign to be concerned over imo :slight_smile:

3. Chickzak

Thanks flyinhernikes =) Haha noo! I'm not in love with her at all, I love her to bits as a friend. I wouldnt want to go any further than that, it wouldnt feel right at all.

Reason why I would be concerned with her is just because I know she'd would look out for me in a similar way.

Asking her out for a coffee, hm it'd be great as friends. But she's married, so that wouldnnt be good at all. And she's 21 soon =)