1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today was a flop.... but maybe not

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blond, Aug 23, 2013.

1. blond

So today i had planned to come out to my oldest sister. I had my other sister who know's i'm gay with me for support. But my oldest sister's boyfriend was with her and he does not like gay people. I did text her later saying i had something to tell her. So i think she know's because after sending me text after text. She send's me that say's " i love you what ever it is " so i don't know what to think. Sorry:icon_sad: for the wall of text but i had to tell someone.

2. AKTodd

I'm sure you'll get a chance to tell her sooner rather then later. These sort of things just happen from time to time. Sounds like you're rolling with it and moving forward toward the goal anyway. Which is the best possible approach to that sort of problem.

Hang in there,

Todd

3. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Man, is everyone having a rough day? THE END IS NIGH!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, you will find a way to tell her, i just hope you find the right words to say!
    Cheers!

4. Incognito10

It sounds like you've already gotten the ball rolling on the subject of coming out, you just need the right time to finish and tell her. Also, you know she loves you no matter what. Something tells me, if her BF doesn't like gay people, he may have issues because your sister loves you :slight_smile:

5. blond

Yeah i think you guy's are right. I just need to find the right time to tell her.