1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid of losing connection with my mother

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Who knows, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Who knows

Who knows Guest

I love her but she has done some things which are very questionable and the past few years I'd either be closer to her or more distant and recently I've bee more distamt; for some time I knew she was going to leave me like she said.

She wants to move to America when I'm 18, that's what we agreed on and even though I agreed to it I feel sad about the whole situation.

She's with me and sister for now, still toiling away at long hours with her nursing job and other job to pay the bills but when she moves I don't know what's going to happen.

She's moving in with this man she's met (cheated on my dad with him btw) and I've met him and he seems friendly enough but I still can't accept it when I think about it.

I'm happy that she found someone who she loves and I somewhat approve yet I can't help but become scared.
    Am I going to lose connection with her? :frowning2:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you spoken to her about any of this?

3. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is something you really need to tell her. Find a time where the two of you can talk without interruption or distraction. Tell her you're happy for her, but also tell her you fears. This could be one of the most important conversations you ever have with her.

Good luck!