1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird friend thing D:

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbow Panda, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Rainbow Panda

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I've been takling online with this girl who is about 4 years older than I. We've been on the phone for the past few nights untill about 4am, she is quite cool and we really click.
    A few days ago she invited me to some pary with her and her friends, I accepted because I wanted to meet her. Straight after she had asked me, she told me that she just wanted to be friends and I told her that I felt the same way because I only really want friends right now.
    We meet up and I meet her friends, and as expected I am kind of the third wheel because they all know eachother really well. We really clicked, she and I, so I didnt mind being the third wheel. She soon started running off to get other peoples numbers and at that point, after waiting around for an hour and a half, I decided to go home because I was really bored.
    I went to pay her back for a drink she got me earlier in the evening, but she refused and said that I was being silly. I told her that I was going to leave because the setting wasnt really me, but that is was nice meeting her. She then looked at me and asked me if was because she had hurt my feelings by getting other womens phone numbers and stuff and I told her no and she wouldnt believe me.

I don't know, I am just a bit confused as to why she half expected me to be interested in her that way. I mean we made everything clear from the start. I don't know if am I just being weird? :O

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I think there are people out there that need a certain kind of attention and need to be in control of everything. She might be one of those girls?

3. Rainbow Panda

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe, I think you are right. I just got a llittle confused, I am not used to people like that :/
    But thank you, I was starting to think that I had done something wrong D:
    I apologize for my broken english by the way, I was quite tired when I wrote it xD