1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for advice for fiance

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by picklemummy, Aug 25, 2013.

1. picklemummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I guess I need to write an intro.. I'm Picklemummy.. and I'm in my mid 30s in a relationship with a toddler.

I found out earlier this week that my fiance of 3 years is bisexual- I found photos on a memory card and followed the trail to a profile on a bi/ gay cruising site and videos there that suggested strongly that hes been unfaithful and more worringly, unsafe in the last year- if not more recently than that.

I'm totally devastated- please don't think that its because he's bi but because he's lied to me and cheated on me. My best friend is a lesbian who came out while she was married and I've been talking to her a lot over the past few days.

The real problem is the fact that he doesn't seem to want to accept who he is- hes just clammed up totally, refusing to talk or anything. I know that his upbringing hasn't really given much support to the idea of homosexuality/ anything other than straight and thats not going to help but how can he join a cruising site and hook up but not talk to his fiance who is a supporter?

Can anyone suggest anything? I'm tearing out my hair, its too much like :bang::bang: its as though he just doesn't want to admit what he is, who he is and sweep it all under the carpet... but I know if he does this it will make stress etc worse from self non-acceptance and we've no hope of even a friendship if he can't talk to me anymore. I've given him a link to a local helpline but AFAIK he hasn't rung it yet.

Please can someone help or suggest something? :tears::tears: