1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To anyone...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by confusedlove, Aug 27, 2013.

1. confusedlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    All my life my sexuality was never really a question, i just did what was 'normal', i thought i would find a man and get married and have children. I always accepted myself as bisexual, and admited to myself and a few close friends that i liked hooking up with girls as well as guys.. thing is that now i am in a relationship with a guy that i really care for, but recently faced the truth that i am actually into girls. I cant live with the guilt of not telling him anymore, but i know that if i tell him, it will break his heart.. we have been togueter 8 months, but i know that i have feelings for a girl that i've known for a while now.. im extremely confused and feel guilty every day....

2. RoguesWolfe

Ah man I know how that goes. What I did was most likely for the best. I sat the guy down I was dating at the time and basically talked it out with him and explained everything, I also told him if he still wanted to be friends that would be fine. He understood, yeah it hurt him but he also knew that sometimes this happens in life. Best to not lead him on, I've done that before and felt horrible the whole time.

3. Lana

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, just wanted to say you're not alone. I'm sorry I can't exactly relate to the break up you will soon have to face, but I know exactly how you feel, being with someone amazing but knowing that's not enough to make you 100% happy. I've had the same feeling, been with incredible guys but it feels like I'm always wanting more, when there shouldn't be more to want. All I can suggest is be honest to your boyfriend ASAP because continuing the relationship will force you to be someone you're not. Though it'll be difficult for him to change his context of you, I'm sure in time he will definitely appreciate your honesty and respect towards him.

And hey, if you're interested in someone else, don't let anything stop you from going for it, but also make sure you communicate with your boyfriend... You don't want him making comparisons or feeling replaced. All I can suggest is try to make sure that he knows how you feel for him and how you feel for females are two completely different things.

4. confusedlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    the worst part is knowing that eventually i will have to tell him and he wont like it, we've been living togueter for 6 months now.. but i feel like im living a lie.. like i was not meant to be with a guy.. its confusing me as fu---.

5. Bryar Thorne

I can really relate to what you're saying right now. I'm having a similar situation going on in my life with coming out as trans to a guy I've been with for almost 4 years. I feel the guilt too and I'm worried how it will make him feel. I was just talking to someone else in a similar situation on another forum and I think what I said there is just here as well. :slight_smile: You should do what you think is right and what would make you feel happy. Being you in your life is the most beautiful thing and you will be much happier I'm sure if you can be true to you. And it's not like you have to completely just push him away either. You can always still try to work it out as friends if he is understanding because from what I take, you really care about him. :slight_smile: Just do what you think is right. If you sit down and talk with him about it, I'm sure that he will understand in time if not immediately. If he doesn't like it, maybe he's not the right person to be in your life. Just do what you think is right and what will make you feel happy. :slight_smile: Best of luck to you, I hope it works out. :slight_smile: