1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing flirting

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fruitbomb, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok here goes. there's this guy in my year at school and in my English lessons, lets call him D. D is tall and quite attractive and I've always had a bit of a thing about him however D is either closeted or straight

Me and D have always got on well in lessons but don't have much conversation outside of them apart from a quick smile or a nod of the head. Now me and D have always been playful, standing on each others feet under the table, stealing each others pens e.t.c but recently we started to get...well, flirty.

This all starter when we did a Shakespeare adaptation at school.there was a fight scene at the start of the play and me and D were paired to fight. For the first runover we had a laugh but nothing unusual, however during the second we started playing with each others hands and getting our faces quite close and by the third we were touching heads and our legs were brushing together. I wasn't complaining and neither was he so this kept happening. Until the final performance when he told me to 'be serious'.

From there on we've kept 'bumping into each other' and he keeps flirting and licking me! At first it we were play fighting in the toilets trying to get soda on each others faces and he licked my hand. And then at one point another time he licked all up the side of my face!

We've been off school for 6 weeks and I've realised I really 'like' him and have missed him. We probably won't be sitting next to each other next year and I don't know how to handle my situation. Please tell me what I should do next? and is this just a playful thing or flirting? :bang: