1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do to make everyone happy+

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Venusblack, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Venusblack

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im was born a man but want,feel & felt like a woman all my life is there anything I can do to control or suppress this I would love to be who I am but I can't due to me fighting,hiding and trying to denie what & who I Am for so long I have two kids and I'm currently in a relationship with the mother how do I make everyone happy or am I cursed or something why can't I be myself and still have my family or at least coexist with them can anyone help me I really need it I can't see a therapist now I can't afford it now any advice is appreciate

2. sendhi64

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not sure if I can help. My family is going through its own issues. Just take one day at a time. Know that you can't fix everything all at once. All the comments i've typed and deleted sound like all the things I want to say to my son, so but am afraid to say. Basically you can't make all of the people happy all of the time... but being an adult complicates things. You are not alone and there are many more people on EC that have more insite into what you are going through. Just know I'm thinking about you.