1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam or tech problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dustin Broke, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Has this ever happened to anyone that when you have your boyfriend as in a relationship and then it gets removed and just says in a relationship and that's it on facebook? I had Adam and I together but for some reason his name is gone. He is still on my friends list but not as in relationship. I called Adam and he said we are still together and he doesn't know how did it get removed. Does this happen often on facebook?

2. ryanalexander61

It might be a privacy thing?

Like say I am your Facebook friend and I go to your page. As I knew Facebook (not much of a user anymore) there would be two possibilities...it would say just "in a relationship." or "in a relationship with Adam XXX"

If I wasn't your friend it might list "in a relationship" or you might have your status hidden from non-friends.

I'm not sure what determined whether the name was displayed or not. Maybe the privacy is now set to where it never displays the name due to some update or something?

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

No it isn't hidden or so I can say both on my account and his only shows in a relationship but not with me. I thought maybe this has happened to others or is it possible that Adam is lieing and he changed it? Or did Facebook really have a problem and this happens often.

4. ryanalexander61

Check your other friends who are in a relationship...does it list the name or just in a relationship? It still says he is in a relationship, I HIGHLY doubt he would be in one with someone else and have the audacity to change it on Facebook without even telling you about it. It may say on yours "in a relationship with Adam XXX" because you can see all of your information.

Check the feature were you can view your profile as such and such friend would see it (not sure how to navigate to this) and see what it displays.

Maybe someone made a comment to him about being in a relationship with a guy and it got to him so he decided to hide it?