1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Reaction

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by An Gentleman, Aug 28, 2013.

1. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I already came out to my parents about my gender a couple months ago... It wasn't pretty. Their reactions seem to escalate, somehow? The first time I told them, my parents said, "Are you crazy!!! Nobody likes transgenders don't make this choice for yourself. We love you blah blah blah." But,the most recent time I tried to convince them, my mother started crying and saying some crap about "why would you break my heart like this!11!!???" and my father said, "Don't talk about this again, blah blah blah, or I'm going to kick you out."* However, they said, "You can do what you want when you're 18, but you don't have 'life experience' right now."

Lately, the arguements in my house have escalated, as well... I end up running away (I only stay out for around 15-45 minutes, since I still need to go to school and eat) and there's a lot of fighting and whatnot.
    How am I supposed to get blockers at this rate?
    I just want to get treatment already. I don't want to end up wangsting about everything. :help:

*Those quotes were paraphrased- no one should ever talk like that. :dry:

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not sure what to do in this situation.

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you able to get support through counselling? Someone who understands your situation?

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A long time ago, I got a reccomendation (from my junior high school's counselor) for a therapy center, but the therapist there would not give me any treatment. At all.
    She did say that she could help me with other issues, though, so...
    :dry: I guess that's an option.