1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I have a chance with fully straight girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MrSmooth, Aug 29, 2013.

1. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As an ftm I tend to fall for straight girls and its happening again, Im really attracted to this girls personality I mean she's beautiful, Im just friends with her though and she is still trying to understand the whole trans thing, And she really is trying to understand, But sometimes I feel like I can never get her because of me being trans, And probally because she talks about how good some bio guys look, I feel intimidated I guess is the word I'm looking for, And then it also makes dysphoric that I can't just talk to girls like a normal guy, Idk what to do I'm stuck:bang:

2. Sunshine Cries

It really depends; there's no other way to say it. But there are definitely very accepting girls who are also very straight that would be fine with dating someone who's trans.
    Second: I'm assuming this girl is a close friend, the way you describe her (correct me if I'm wrong). Give her some time. In what I've observed, close friends will generally become more comfortable with someone's sexuality/gender than casual friends or sometimes even family. Who knows? She might even return the feeling.

Cheers, Mr. Smooth. Good luck.

~Sunshine

3. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Thanks

4. scaredtocomeout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would give it time...I think it will probably be easier to understand where feelings lie once she and others fully understand everything.

5. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

That's true

6. I've often wondered the same thing about myself. If I could transition into a woman, would I have a chance with straight guys? Or would they have to be bisexual to consider me? It's a daunting challenge, but only time will tell.

As for you, like what the others said, give it time. Only thing you can really do.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

7. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Alright I will give her time