1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I meet gay teens?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by doors, Aug 30, 2013.

1. doors

Hey,

So I'm 18 yrs old and although I'm bi, I don't have any gay/bi friends, so I want to meet some. The only problem is that idk where to go....I tried online dating sites but I just don't like doing it online. Where can I go to find gay guys my age?? What makes it even more complicated is that I'm not rlly into effeminate gay guys (just not my type), so it's even harder to find someone. I want to make some gay/bi friends and make have a relationship if I like one a lot.

So where can I go? What do I do??:dry:

2. starry

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear you about online dating sites, I don't very much like it either. However as a queer male it is unfortunately something that is almost a necessary evil for a lot of gay males. Asking out straight guys isn't fun! I know I've done it twice and I thought they were gay! Isn't the legal drinking age where you live 18? Are there no gay bars in your area? If there are no gay bars in your area, there might be some support group / resource centers for LGBT people in your area. I would do some googling for any gay resources in your area that you might be able to volunteer at or hang out at, that's a great way to network.