1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling annoyed that this guy thinks he can make me his gf!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sammy1, Aug 31, 2013.

1. sammy1

So I went to my friends hous a few days ago(she doesnt know I'm gay and same w her roommates) and there was this single guy there as well and he started talking to me asking questions like what I do for work etc so I told him I want to get into banking and he said he knows ppl that work in banks so I gave him my # for that reason only (big mistake!) so that same night my phone vibrated in my pocket and I knew it was him and I thought it was funny cuz we were sitting right across from each other so he saw me smile...and now today he txt me sayin because I smiled at his texts he thinks he has the "power" over me! ...creeper...ugh! Also what I didn't mention was before I met him he asked my friend if I'm single and she told him "single but not looking" (which isn't entirely true because I'm lookin for a woman...not a man obviously! But again she doesnt know this) and I'm thinking he took that as a challenge! Which i find VERY annoying now I just want him to leave me alone. I just wrote this to get some feedback I guess plus I can't sleep because I'm so annoyed right now. I hate how he thinks he can make me his gf :angry:

2. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just tell him you're not interested. And if he doesn't listen just block him from your phone. Also, if you have smartphone you can download phone apps that you can download that gives you a secondary number. I use quite often when I give my number out websites/people who I don't know that well.

3. hiddenxrainbows

I know how you feel! I get stuff like that all the time. I'm in a few LGBT groups on FB and I started talking to this transguy that lives near me. We've been texting and stuff, though I haven't flirted with him or anything because I have a boyfriend and he knows that. But I had to stop talking to him today because he started getting creeping, texting me ALL the time and saying weird stuff. At one point, he even said something like "I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually dated." The way he explained it, he ends up dating like everyone he meets. Which just made him look bad because that made him seem like a whore, and I'm pretty sure he was majorly exaggerating.

But anyway, I know how you feel. It DOES get really annoying when people act like this. Though I've had way more problems with guys than girls. For some reason, a lot of guys, especially cisguys, think that they can flirt with anyone they want to and act like they own you or something and that you're just a walking sex doll or accessory. And I really, really, really hate that. It's soo disrespectful and disgusting.

4. sammy1

Yah the guy who texts me has said a couple creepy things like I mentioned in my thread above he said "it seems I have the power" with a wink emoticon beside the text. And I think my solution to get rid of him is to just not text him back...who has the power now bitch?!?!? Haha cuz he's the one that wants a relationship or whatever not me. And wen see him next ( at my friends house he is usually there) ill just have my phone on silent haha cuz I bet he'll b retarded again and text me from across the table