1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this guy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shadow7796, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

... And he's gay. He's been fully out at school for years now and is fairly well liked. Over the past few months I have developed a crush on him. I really want to tell him how I feel, even if he doesn't feel the same way, because I just need to get it off my chest, but there's one problem: he doesn't know I'm gay! I have no idea what to do... Any advice would be greatly appreciated ^^

2. igoloo2946

I don't think that there is really a big risk here.if he's gay, then he is probably wanting someone special in his life, even if he doesn't feel the same right now, there's a chance he'll probably think about it and then come around.

3. Amerigo

you have a boyfriend though?!?!?

4. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

Oh no I forgot to remove that, I haven't been on in a while xP

5. AidanInWonder96

My advice... try to be friends first for a while, and then ask him out. You want to get to know him before you try dating. That way if you fail as a couple (not that you will, but if you did), you have a better chance of remaining friends afterwards.