1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shiro757, Aug 31, 2013.

1. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After a few failed relationships, be it from lack of love, or whatever reason, both my sister and I decided "what the hell, why not?" We already know each other, we love each other, and we just work together so well. I feel safe and comfortable with her, especially since she isn't afraid to be affectionate with me in public. We hold hands, we hug and kiss, and she quickly wards off guys (and what few girls) who hit on me.
    It isn't just lust, either, we do have a legitimate relationship.
    I've had some good relationships before, but they usually didn't last very long. Like the one with my martial arts instructor. We liked it, but we didn't love each other.

I understand if anyone disagrees with our choice, but please keep any comments civil.

2. campervankid

Its your choice, I mean who are we to judge right? :slight_smile: I'm just curious (hope I don't sound rude) but are you sexually attracted to your sister? I was just wandering because I don't see any of my family in that way. Just curious :slight_smile:

3. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. We have relations, too. Can't get too descriptive because of forum rules, though.

4. campervankid

Well at least you found love. Although is it not difficult because people are so judgemental on the subject? (sorry if that sounds like I'm being nosy)

5. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think its nosy. Really, in public, all anyone sees is two lesbians. We've only told a couple of friends, and they don't seem to mind. One guy straigt out said "if you're both consenting adults, and you're in your own home, what does it matter?"
    Even if people did know, we wouldn't care.

6. campervankid

cool. Thanks for answering my questions, I wish you every happiness :slight_smile:

7. Annon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, just be careful as 'family loving' is quite controversial, so be careful who you tell. Or dont tell people your sisters.
    I am 16, I have had a straight in family relationship. Involving a sexual nature. We found 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' is a good strategy with in family relations. Nobody knows about this, apart from this forum (because here is anonymous).
    Best of luck you too. Congrats. Hope it goes well!!!

8. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We don't tell everyone, partially because we know the taboo involved.

9. Ohhai

Just wondering, do your family know? xxx

10. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you.

11. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, the rest of the family doesn't know. They know we are both gay, and don't seem to mind. They just don't know that we are intimate.

The sex is great, but she makes me feel good outside of the bedroom too. I feel pretty, I feel loved, I feel safe. There's nothing else I could want in a relationship.