1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin's boyfriend :\

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by prttybrwneyez, Aug 31, 2013.

1. prttybrwneyez

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in the city visiting a few family members whom I haven't seen in a while. I went to my aunt and uncle's house about 2 weeks ago. My cousin temporarily lives there with her kids and boyfriend whom she has just one son with. Anyway, my cousin was out with her family, so that left me with my aunt, uncle and mom chatting and looking at pictures of the family. I saw a pic of my cousin and her husband and didn't find him the least bit attractive, in my eyes he looked so-so. Well, a few hours passed and my cousin & her fam finally showed up. As soon as I met her bf he kissed me on the cheek (a normal greeting in my family) we made light conversation, I got a good look at him and actually found him cute. I noticed while he was standing, he had this intense look in his eyes, I blushed and looked away. I didn't look at him until I left the apartment. A week later I saw him again. I was sitting on the sofa and felt him staring at me, he was at the kitchen table; I looked up and we made eye contact...It was like he was burning a hole through me, I quickly looked away.

Ever since then I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. I would never come between a couple or hurt a family member, or anyone like that; not that type of person, but I just can't stop thinking about him. I've heard that he isn't too happy in his relationship and his family doesn't like my cousin. My mom told me she noticed him checking me out and joked that he saw stars when he saw me and also mentioned how sometimes people are meant to be together and it could be the situation but it can't happen. Duh! But I blocked it out of my head.

To wrap things up, I've never had this feeling about a guy...not like this, I've never thought about a guy like this and it bugs me, not because I'm all about women but because it's my cousin's bf. I don't think it's a crush, not even lust. Idk what it is, it's bugging me. They are having a party in two weeks and I'm not even sure if I should go, I don't want him to check me out and my cousin catches a fit if she notices. I never put myself in sticky situations but part of me wants to go.

Anyone experiencing the same thing or have gone through it?

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2013 at 09:00 PM ----------

I created a post titled "My cousin's husband" Had no idea how to edit the title to..."boyfriend" Sorry about the repeat, I'm new here.