1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spouse Trouble

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Stephany, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Stephany

So - my husband always knew I had "bisexual tendencies" since we met (13 years ago). I just recently admitted to him my true sexuality, which is really blind. I am and have been attracted to lots of different people, gender aside. I have been with other genders before I met and married him. He has been really accepting of it for the most part.

How do I convince him, however, that just because I like other genders does not mean that:

I want to or care to have a threesome. He can't see why not. I can't see why I would want to. As much as I am a pretty open person, I don't care to do that. Every time he brings it up I just say "okay with you and another guy" and he asks why I do that and I tell him because it is the most uncomfortable situation I can throw back at him that would bother him the way him bringing up another girl feels with me. He won't let it go. Yes, I am in an open marriage... no I don't want him to bring the woman home. Since I'm not game for it, he thinks that this whole "gender blind" thing is a fad and will go away. So now I am frustrated.

Anyone else bisexual or pansexual or genderblind have a spouse or significant other who feels your orientation means you have no boundaries at all? How did you handle it?