1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Mexican guys fall for black guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Christian098, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been thinking about this a lot and im really curious to know, it doesn't seem like they do. But do you Mexican guys ever like black guys?

2. Saint Otaku

Well, sure, everyone has there own unique preferences or lack of! ^.^ (although I'm not Hispanic)

#2 Saint Otaku, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  3. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It doesn't seem like any does really

4. LD579

I've said this before: there are no hard and fast rules about whether someone from one racial background likes or dislikes another racial background. It really just depends on the person.

5. Hrantou

As a gay Hispanic man, I can tell you, yes its possible. Everyone has their own preferences.

6. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They just seem to keep to their kind

7. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why would you say that? Do you have a solid proof? I think that anyone could be attracted to anyone, regardless race and such.

8. GrandSummoner

Of course! Heck, I'm Hispanic and I've got a crush on my friend who's black (He's really sweet, and cute, and his chest's like a fuzzy rug :icon_redf).

The thing is, who a person finds attractive will depend on their own individual taste in people, not on their own racial/ethnic background.

9. Gen

Gen

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am going to take a leap of faith and guess that you, OP, are African American and interested in Mexican guys? The plausible reason why it seems that Mexican men seem understand in you or your skin tone is likely because you avidly looking for them to be.

When our preferences are too specific, we can quickly find ourselves either very lonely or incompatible with our partners. It you are looking to find a greater venue of potential partners, it might help to consider trying a few more options as far as demographics.

10. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: Like a fuzzy rug?! Never heard that before!

You got that right. If you look a couple of pages back, you will find the respective thread too..

Christian098, you shouldn't look for confirmation in EC. Everyone will tell you it is possible that your guy likes you. You have to make a move. I repeat, it's now or never. Both options are possible and acceptable. Stalling on the other hand isn't. You will end up doing nothing despite that you want to find out what his is thinking. You can take your time to prepare yourself, but do not hesitate and do not have second thoughts. If you want to pull this off, you have to be determined.