1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice about friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Skov, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Skov

Hi everyone!

I'm having a hard time sorting out my thoughts on an issue with one of my friends. She is a girl and we are seriously awesome friends. The thing is, I almost feel like a like her a lot more than a friend (and I have a strong indication she feels the same). The thought of her with another guy just pisses me off! The problem is that I don't really know if I'm bi or gay. I came to the realization that I'm sexually attracted to guys a few weeks ago, so I am 100% sure I'm not straight. I haven't told her this and don't know if she has suspicions. I really like her and want to date her, but I worry that I may be too attracted to guys. I just don't want to hurt her while I'm trying to figure all of this stuff out.

Any thoughts?

2. rjrh20

I would say wait two weeks, if you still really want to date her do it. But if you are still just wondering and don't want to hurt her don't. In the end it is entirely up to you, do what you feel is right.

3. Skov

Thanks for your thoughts!