1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship hel

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unique13, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Unique13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My friend is straight yet he wants to have sex with me he says we're friends with benifits and he has a girlfriend already I don't want to just have sex I want a relationship with him but he's scared of other people's thoughts I'm only 14 and so far still a virgin I would like to keep it that way for a while but I'm so attracted to him and were meeting up tommorow and idk what to do please help

2. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hhmm...14 you say. Then no, I would suggest not having sex. Wait until you're older, at least.
    Anyways, like you said: you want a relationship, not just sex. So aim for that. Take it slow. If he won't come round, find someone who loves you and cares for you, not just someone who wants you for your body.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ignoring the age thing entirely, he doesn't get to tell you if you're friends with benefits...nor does he get to tell you if your ready for something like that. and don't listen to all that "Itll be fine once we get going crap" because while it might be true you'll feel shit about it later!

4. LD579

As others have said, this guy's not calling the shots. For the mere fact that he has a girlfriend, I would suggest that you not do anything sexual with him as it could get messy quickly. You say you want to stay a virgin for a while... There's nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, it's admirable. You mention that you have a boyfriend in another post. Surely that's another deterrent as well... I could be mistaken.

5. he has a girlfriend (assuming they are monogamous) so he is off limits.

youre meeting tomorrow, the only way you can really stop his advances is if you tell him what youve really told us it doesnt matter if you think he is hot or not.

think about it this way, would you want a relationship with him if he was saying he wants to sleep with other people while being in a relationship with you, id hope the answer would be no (again assuming you are monogamous).

be friends, but find someone else who is single to have a relationship with it will be better :slight_smile: