Help I am married but desire to be with a woman

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lizzy, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Lizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am not sure what to do, I have been married for years to the same man, we have three kids together. I think it has been almost 8 years since we have had sex. Lately, I have been thinking more and more about being with another woman. The thought of sex with my husband wants to send me packing, he is a good person, but I think I finally know who I am...I am probably more bisexual than a lesbian because I fantasize about both. I feel like I need to divorce my husband to experince what it would be like to be with another woman, I don't want to cheat on him. Any suggestions?? I am sexually frustrated and don't know what to do. When I was a teenager my best friend tried to kiss my and I told her no...wish I could turn back the clock.

2. ryanalexander61

Well, I have never been married or in a relationship really so my experience is limited. I would focus on figuring out with your husband if you are going to keep being married since it seems like it isn't working out.

I wouldn't advise someone "yeah you need to get divorced" but if you haven't been intimidate in 8 years it might be time to think about that as an option.