1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think she will miss me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cc12313, Sep 2, 2013.

1. cc12313

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been in love with a girl since my first year in school it's now going on 6 years. I'm a girl too.

We used to be close and would text every night and hung out a few times but she never knew I liked her before we started getting close to hanging out but still in the texting stage I screwed up by lying about something huge three times actually think of the worse lie you could ever say and multiply that by 5 and you have what I've lied about to her.

I screwed up but I was 13 I was still and thinking about it now I think I did it because I wanted to get close to her. I've already tortured myself with these mistakes since then so please no hate. I pretended that someone was using my phone and said sorry and she said it was grand but I still feeling disgusted and sick with my mistakes.

We barely talk now and it's our last year and I was pretty sure she hated me until she was saying to a teacher to pick me to do a funny job because I was really funny or something and I don't know sometimes she looks at me with disgust and other times if we say something she smiles at me but I'm always saying something stupid so I think that's to pretend she knows what I'm even talking about.

I leave for a country far across the globe on the other side of the world for 5 years and probably will never see her again.

What do you guys think and please don't say confess your feelings because I'm ugly as **** and all she ever has is boyfriends because she is the most beautiful I ever met but she is a lot more than that because she is so smart as well.

2. Annon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told this guy I loved him, not much really happened. We grew closer, and I always complimented him. But I screwed up, I accidentally exposed his biggest life secret to all the world. He hated me for it. We are now on the same hiking team, and sometimes he laughs with me, we get along great. Other times, I think he wishes I was dead.
    I spent months lying to him, and when I finally came clean, that's when he hated me most. But for 7 months now, I've been kind to him, tried to make him feel comfortable around me. And I think he has forgiven me. He is leaving school and going somewhere else, instead of staying on for A-levels, so I will probably not see him again.
    If you have nothing to lose, and probably wont see her again. Tell her everything, she might even feel closer to you because you have had the guts to tell her everything.