1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to this guy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FlyDelta, Sep 3, 2013.

1. FlyDelta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello! Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I'm new here and all that stuff.

There is this guy I've really been meaning to talk to. He is a senior in High School and I'm a freshman in college. We went to the same school and everything last year and we knew each other and became facebook friends after doing Cross Country. Just now, however, I think I've begun to develop a crush on him. He is so good looking!!! I haven't seen him since May when I graduated though but I see his activity all over facebook and instagram. What do I do?

2. LILuke

I have exactly one piece of advice for you, if I might borrow from the brilliant author John Green "USE YOUR WORDS!"

If you don't take the leap and start talking to him, befriending him, and when the time is right seeing if he's interested in the kind of relationship that you are interested in, then you'll never know. It can be scary, but if you don't try then you'll never know. And yes I am fully aware that this is highly hypocritical coming out of my mouth, but maybe you're braver than I. :slight_smile:

Oh, and facebook/instragram isn't enough for something like this - it should be in person.