1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wait is it a date?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MrHojalata98, Sep 3, 2013.

1. MrHojalata98

So I'm going to lunch with this cute guy tomorrow, and it's a long story which I highly don't you care about.... So I'll just move to my concerns.

Firstly, I'm scared because I don't know what type of lunch this is. Does he want it to be a date? To go as friends? And I have no Idea how to find out. I mean what reasons does a single gay guy have for asking another single gay guy to lunch?

Secondly, if it IS a date, how exactly do you flirt? This is kind of embarrasing to ask, but he's really cute and this is my first "date" with a guy ever. I've only ever flirted with girls, and even that I was kind of bad at... So any advice?

I don't know, I'm probably overtraining things like I always do, and I just know I'm going to find a way to mess this up. I'm somehow going to mess up something as simple as lunch. I hate how my brain works... (and at this point I'll just shut up because I'm rambling)

2. LILuke

Can you explain how this lunch plan came about? That'd make it a lot easier for us to help you discern whether or not he thinks this is a date. :slight_smile: