1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to approach someone you like.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeSteven, Sep 5, 2013.

1. JakeSteven

I want to start something with this guy (most likly a freindship), but I don't know how to start talking to him! I duck at talking to guys! Please help!?!??

-jp

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, hello there fellow Michigander! Welcome to EC! You've come to the right place because I'm sort of an expert at approaching women. Even though, I will admit I've lost some of my mojo :grin:

Anyway, just give him a compliment and take it from there. It's a great ice breaker and opens the door for a conversation. However, because he may be taken by surprise, you have to think of something to talk about. Like, new movies that were just released, games etc. Good luck!

3. LILuke

Start by talking to him in just a friendly manner, if you can't even carry a normal conversation then how are you going to hope to have any kind of relationship with him? :slight_smile:

Just be friendly and casual and see what happens! If you two get along then you'll find chemistry develops naturally.