1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I react?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HellboundAngel, Sep 6, 2013.

1. HellboundAngel

I am at a loss of what to think. My friends Angie and Breeah offered to help me find a girlfriend, but now I'm not sure if I need their help. I mean I did want a girlfriend, until I found a really cute guy that I like alot. So now I mean, my last ex was a bit of a clingy guy and I mean I wanted to switch it up again, besides girls always seemed nicer, I mean my latest ex girlfriend dumped me because I wasn't manly enough, but I'm sure not every girl wants a dominate woman, right? What should I do? What do I say? I'm so lost.

2. SouthernPangun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Go with what feels right for you. If you don't think you need their help finding you a girl then kindly decline their offer. If you want their help meeting some more girls then accept.

As for the whole wanting to switch it up bit, again just go with what feels right for you. Don't let your past relationship with the clingy guy put you off going after a guy if you like him if that's what you want. Perhaps your heart doesn't want to switch it up right now even though your mind does. It's something to think about before just jumping into the dating pool.

And no, not every girl wants a dominate woman. I think maybe you should just take a bit [maybe like a day or so when you're free of other obligations] and think on what it is you really want. Do you want your friends to help you find a girl? Do you want to switch it up? Make sure your heart and mind are running on the same track before accepting/declining the offer or starting your search for the next guy/girl. :grin:

3. HellboundAngel

Thanks! :3 Will do :grin: