1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting and things

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Laurel Alice, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Laurel Alice

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm having an issue figuring out how to flirt/casually date other females without being "out." I would like to have a sexual experience with a woman before coming out (I think it has a lot to do with self-doubt and denial).

Besides, I'm used to (trying to) flirt with men, and I'm not really sure if there's a difference or not.

2. JakeSteven

Ok girls-women like it when you are 100 percent truthful with them. I have years of experience of attracting women by accented. Everyone of them say the same thing, they love honesty and truthfulness. So be your self and be honest. I wish you luck!

3. Mysz

It's hard to flirt without outing yourself... find somewhere you can be yourself and out as a lesbian; gay bar, gsa, lgbt support group. Flirting somewhere open without being out starts giving hints to those around you.
    Women are very perceptive of 'casual touches', like having hand contact when passing a pencil to a classmate. This casual contact + a little smile serves as a less obvious flirt, if you're looking for that.

4. cmarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you know any women you'd be interested in casually dating or having a sexual experience with? Or is that part of why it's difficult? If you're not out maybe meeting someone in your area online and chatting for awhile first until you're comfortable with them might be a good option?