1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been two years since I fell for her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Evil Monkeyz, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Evil Monkeyz

Hi there! I tried posting a bit about this before but that old thread just got lost... so my determination has me posting it again.

I'm in grade eleven now, and I started thinking about one of my friends differently since the beginning of grade nine. We've known each other since grade six in middle school, been actual friends since grade seven, and after that we've always spent lunch together with some others.

We're both girls though, and I think that I've fallen for her. I realized this when I felt jealousy, and it got amplified when I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just love who she is and how smart she is, but I don't think she's ever fallen anyone let alone myself.

I've tried everything to move on from her in order to have a more "normal" friendship. I've tried looking at other guys/ girls, distancing myself from her, trying to find other people to hang out with etc.. There was a point where I had even thought I succeeded, but then all too easily I realized nothing had changed.

I don't know if I can tell her, I've thought about it but I don't want to lose her. I don't know how to move on, I've tried every option I know (while avoiding telling her of my feelings) but I can't move on. So I'm thinking, maybe I should tell her, but I don't think our friendship is worth it. At the same time this is high school, I'm not sure if we'll keep in touch afterwards and I be stuck with the burden of not telling her

2. chartreuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You won't know if you don't tell her. You two sound like you are really close, so I doubt she will not like you for this. I liked a boy for 4, going on 5 years, but I told him, found out he was not interested, and so now I know, but at least I told him.