1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Post (I won't blabber on)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jean Genie, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Jean Genie

Herro - so this is the first thing I have posted on this website but I won't go on for too long because that would be boring.

Basically for a few years I've known I've liked girls. The past year and a half I've dealt with a bit (depression, bullying, self-loathing, suicide attempts) and earlier this year a boy pressured me into taking drugs with him and made me give him a hand job - and then afterwards said "I think you're a lesbian" before drinking my coffee and leaving my house. But I'm alright now - I hope.

These past few months, I've started hanging out with this really great girl, I love her and she's told me she loves me. She's in the year above me at school so when we're at school I'm too shy to go up to her when she's with her friends, and she has an ex-gf who gives me dirty looks all the time. Her ex sent me lots of snapchats telling me to get my hands off this girl and telling me that she would physically hurt me if I hurt her.

But regarding my special-lady-friend, she often cancels plans at the very last minute. This weekend I'm meant to be going down the coast with her but I'm worried she will cancel and I'll be left alone (again).

Anyhow, does anyone have any advice for me? :eusa_danc