1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dormitory things..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SeriousCas, Sep 10, 2013.

1. SeriousCas

SeriousCas Guest

My school is dormitory school and I am using one room with one girl.
    Because I rarely go and rest at the dormitory, I don't feel that much anxiety
    But when night come and I have to take a shower, it's a hard thing for me to take off some clothes in front of girl..... Our bathroom is too small so I can't bring my clothes into the bathroom X/
    Because of this I just take a shower when my roomate fell asleep, but because of that I can't sleep much

What do you guys do in this situation? I mean dorm...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not entirely sure of the exact situation. Can you get a small robe, and simply put that on when it's time to take your shower? It'll provide you a modest amount of privacy when dressing and undressing.

Lex

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When in college and I had to share a room, I would either change when my roommate was away, change into sleeping clothes when it was dark, or change into school day clothes in the bathroom. I was lucky. He wasn't there very much. It must have been those drugs. If I had to change in front of someone, oftentimes t-shirts are lengthy and one can put on and pull off underwear with them on, and then put on additional clothes. As for other items, one could always turn their backs to the roommate.