1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had an encounter with my straight friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Confusedteen1, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Confusedteen1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey guys so I'm bicurious, about 8 months ago, I met this amazing guy in my high school, to me he always seemed straight.... It seemed the deeper our friendship became, I started to fall for him, so I worked up the courage to tell him I had feelings for him, at first he was like... I'm straight... About a month later, he told me he wanted to have sex, he backed out 3 times,(we exchanged peni$ pics) so then at the end of the year, I was in the bathroom at my HS.... He comes in.... And it just goes down! Me and him start humping each other, kissing each other, he said he enjoyed it, later that night, he textes me and says, he can't do it again because he is straight, uhh WE DID IT ABOUT 5 MORE TIMES!!!! And lately he says I love u on the phone.. He used to say I love you as a bro, he is really confusing me, one minute he wants me, the next he is a straight jock, and we also jerk off on the phone together, we did it in person once, now lets cut to the chase, HE SAYS HE IS STRAIGHT!!! He is confusing the hell out of me, my love for him now is uncontrollable, please I need advice, what should I do?:bang::bang::eusa_doh: I just want :kiss::help::help:

2. Sardonic

No way in hell that guy is straight.

3. Sully

If you're old enough to be having sex at school (I assume HS stands for high school?), you're old enough to talk to him face to face about what you're thinking. So text him and tell him you want to have a talk!

4. Confusedteen1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Lmao we didn't have sex at school, we dry humped... He said he wanted to have sex at my house

5. Sully

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CALL IT! TEXT HIM! :grin:

Lol, just be like 'hey I'd really like to have talk to you about what's going on with'.

6. Confusedteen1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Lmao ok damn... He is just so dreamy<3 I look into his eyes.. I want to stay in that moment forever!!!!

7. AKTodd

Most likely he's feeling as much or more confusion than you are.

You say you're bi-curious. Fair enough. But you presumably put some degree of thought into that realization as well as the decision to allow yourself to explore your curiosity.

In contrast, he may not have thought about any such thing at all until you asked him about it. Or maybe he has but has been trying to suppress it or deny it. Then you come along and suddenly he's being hit with urges and feelings he doesn't know how to deal with. Or the feelings have become too strong to suppress and keeping breaking free (resulting in your various sexual adventures). Yet at the same time he keeps telling you (and himself) that he's straight.

This may be due to a variety of reasons, ranging from him not fitting his idea/stereotype of what a 'not straight' guy is, to family or religious issues making it hard for him to accept himself during the time when he's not doing stuff with you. Maybe he thinks/hopes it's just a phase. Maybe he's wracked with guilt and shame when he's not around you. Or whatever.

Based on what he's saying (he loves you) he may be working his way thru this, or struggling with it. Regardless, it sounds like you need to talk to him and let him know you're supportive of him as he works thru it. Part of me thinks it would be a good thing for him to come onto EC, but that might be rather awkward if you're both here and the subject of each others threads. Not sure if that sort of thing has happened before (anyone know?).

Be patient, be caring, be honest, and dont try to push him to go faster than he's ready to.

Hope this helps,

Todd

8. Tic Code

Yeah, as said above, he is definitely not straight xD
    At the very least, he's bisexual, especially if you've done that stuff multiple times. Did he strike you as straight because he's the stereotypical jock type, or because he has overtly expressed interest in women and/or has a girlfriend?

He could very well be just as confused about his sexuality as you are abou yours, and could be afraid of the social repercussions that could come about if he openly admitted his feelings for you (which is understandable, considering it's high school). That said, that doesn't make it okay for him to screw with your feelings. If you feel so strongly about him, the best thing you can do is meet with him and have a real talk about what's going on between the two of you.

Good luck! :grin:

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you've got a straight fuck-chum. What's the problem? :slight_smile:

If you're enjoying the sex, just accept that he'll be your friend to the world at large, and your lover once the door is closed. But don't expect it to extend beyond that.

Lex

10. Confusedteen1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm actually happy that you see it from my point of view!!! He is playing with my emotions