1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LostandDejected, Sep 11, 2013.

1. This is the thing. I have been hanging out with this guy I knew in high school. He takes me out to dinner ALL the time (and he pays). We go to the river. We flirt. We have some major sexual chemistry going on. But we haven't done anything (we almost fooled around a week ago). I haven't been with anyone in a long, long time and he knows this. I want him. BADLY.
    In an offbeat way (I'm pretty sure) he just told me wants me. He's told our mutual bestie that he really likes being with me, but he hasn't said anything to my face.
    I don't feel I should have to ask him, because he knows how I feel, so now the ball is in his court.
    I have OCD and this is driving me nuts. I really want to know where we stand. I know the sexual chemistry is there; the man can't keep his hands off me. But I am sooo confused! I'm willing to wait for him to make up his mind. But I need to know at least something, and it has to be clear.

2. GirlWhoWaited

I can't tell you what to do. I can tell you what I would do. I'd just jump his bones and ask questions later...but that's me. I really hope it works out. :slight_smile:

3. LOL. I REALLY want to! I'm just waiting for him to make up his damned mind about when it's going to happen!

Before I became reacquainted with him, I was pretty sure I was gay...I still think I'm pretty gay, but I really want him...more than I've ever wanted a man. LOL.

#3 LostandDejected, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013